- Project type: Covered walkways, extension od trade area. Covered walkways and the main exposition hall size 12,5 x 10 m
- Construction type: Laminated wood with arches, covering with reinforced PCV
- Time and place: Morzine, France, March 2011
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Client: Jardinerie Delbard Morzine
- Location in Google Maps: https://www.google.pl/maps/place/Delbard+Morzinefirstname.lastname@example.org,6.6856988,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x478c1d1ad0d7742f:0x4a87df98f63113e8!8m2!3d46.1954009!4d6.6878875
What was the client’s need?
To increase sales by expanding the sales space and protect customers and goods.The special need was to create a very solid covered construction resistant to heavy snow and hard weather conditions that could happen in the mountains.
What is our solution?
Solid contruction specially designed to be resistant to heavy snow falls
How, when, how long?
The construction was started in March and finished in April 2011 (6 weeks of work on site)
In 2014 there were fashion shows under the construction of Walkways4U in Morzine: